Congratulations on your decision to become an entrepreneur! There is nothing more gratifying than owning your own business and shaping it into exactly what you have always envisioned.
To help you navigate the journey from implementation to gaining those first clients to determining the best way to communicate your brand message, I’ve put together this multi-faceted, virtual conference as a reference guide.
As a physical therapist and entrepreneur myself, I know first hand the challenges that exist when creating a physical therapist practice. I realize that there is a lack of entrepreneurial training in our formal education so I wanted to create a program that will help to bridge that gap.
Join over 15 experts who have been specifically selected to guide you through creating and growing a physical therapy business. Whether you are a student, new graduate or seasoned physical therapist, this conference will help you gain clear insight into your entrepreneurial goals and vision for your physical therapy practice.
Our Experts have been featured on –
The Strictly Business virtual conference comprises three main modules:
- Creating – In this module you will learn how to identify your ideal patient, how to write a business plan, how to network effectively, the legal differences in incorporation types, and getting clear on your brand identity.
- Growing – In this module you will learn vital tips from physical therapy owners on how to grow your existing practice, open multiple sites, and take your passion for your work into consulting.
- Branching Out – In this module you will be inspired by physical therapy owners who are thinking “out of the box” and extending their physical therapy practice to go beyond traditional patient care.
There will also be two bonus modules:
- Social Studies: how to leverage social media to grow your business
- Live and Learn: stories from PT business owners from across the country/world sharing their successes and failures and what they learned.
Here is what is included in the Strictly Business Virtual Conference:
- Video recordings of all the interviews
- Audio recordings of all the interviews (MP3)
- Worksheets that correspond to each of the modules
- A PowerPoint presentation or notes for each interview
“Thanks for getting new, updated, and relevant info out here for PT clinic owners. Its about time somebody is beginning to make a positive change in our field. Cheers to you!”
– Physical therapist, California
A 30 min interview with Alan Siegel, president and CEO of Siegelvision on how to build your brand platform. Siegel has become one of the best-known figures in branding and a driving force behind the plain English movement in the U.S. and abroad. Siegel helped shape the branding industry by popularizing the concept of “brand voice” to describe integrated communications programs that reflect the unique character of companies, and championing the Internet as a powerful expression of brand strategy and an essential component of the brand experience. I am very excited to introduce you to Alan Siegel and include him as one of the speakers in the Strictly Business Virtual Conference.
The Strictly Business Virtual Conference will officially launch on April 21, 2015.
Dr. Litzy is a physical therapist with over 17 years of experience in a variety of settings from inpatient, skilled nursing facility, to outpatient orthopedic clinics. She is currently the owner of Karen LItzy Physical Therapy, PLLC a home based PT practice in New York City.
She is also the host of the podcast Healthy Wealthy & Smart and co-host of the web series #sipswJerLarKar. She is an official spokesperson for the American Physical Therapy Association through the media corps. Dr. Litzy graduated from Misericordia University in December of 2014 with her Doctorate in Physical Therapy. For more information please go to www.karenlitzy.com.
KAREN LITZY PHYSICAL THERAPY PLLC – WEBSITE DISCLAIMER
© 2015 Healthy Wealthy & Smart